Blimpex Global team interacts with various ministries in Governments and identifies their wish list for driving the growth engines in their respective countries.
Based on identified wish list of governments, Blimpex matches resources and requests the EPC / Product supply company to issue an Expression of Interest (EOI) to participate in making a wish from the identified list come true. On receipt of the EOI, the concerned Ministry requests the company to visit their country for ground evaluation the completion of which a MoU between the two parties. <br><br>The company appoints a consultant who prepares a DPR based which a techno commercial offer (TCO).
The primary mode adopted by various governments is to seek a loan from the Exim Bank and its a standard process. 15 year loan with a comfortable moratorium period.
The Secondary mode is through factoring of revenue of government / private company.
Third structured trade transactions.
BLI has an open canvas and are explorers with a wide scope of work and participation in fueling the modernization and growth engines of governments to include the following:
- Renewable Energy Project.
- Infrastructure Construction Development.
- Homeland Security.
- Smart City.
- Ships and Marine Vessels.
- Arms, Ammunitions, Explosives, etc
- Air Service Entrepreneurs.
- Poverty Alleviation Projects.
BLI participates with stakeholders from sourcing to turnkey execution including funding.
BLIs efforts in cross border trade takes consulting to new levels through:
- Continued relationship with key officials in the industry.
- Consideration to local customs and traditions.
- Processing projects through multi agency requirements & offices.
- Providing close local support through partners and associates
For these, BLI has consulting and agency agreements with the stakeholders.